Latest From Our Blog
Computer Virus & Spyware Removal
Quick Fix | Testing & Feedback | Fast Return
PC Plus Computing offers computer virus and spyware removal services. We remove all viruses, malware, spyware, trojans and other malicious software’s from your system. Furthermore, we can also safeguard your computer against data theft and loss as well. Complete virus protection for your device is assured!
Does your computer performance slow down from time to time? Moreover, do you get annoying pop-ups? There are many ways to tell if there’s a virus or spyware infection. Our team can help you detect or remove any infections, while also safeguarding your computer from any future attacks.
PC Plus Computing promises to clean your computers, laptops, and even tablets that have any kind of virus and spyware problems that may cause a lot more damage than normal. Our loyal customers from all over the Lower Mainland regularly come to us for clean up services.
If your computer is infected with a virus or spyware, have an expert look at it for you. One of our team members can connect remotely to your PC and work with you personally to help you destroy it and get it back up and running again normally.
Spyware is one of the most common threats on the internet. It can easily infect your device and it can be hard to identify. Spyware is a threat to businesses and individual users since it can steal sensitive information and harm your network.
Check out our guide to help understand how spyware works, how to remove it, and how to help protect yourself or your business.
There are four main types of spyware. Each uses unique tactics to track you.
- Adware. This type of spyware tracks your browser history and downloads, with the intent of predicting what products or services you’re interested in. The adware will display advertisements for the same or related products or services to entice you to click or make a purchase. Adware is used for marketing purposes and can slow down your computer.
- Trojan. This kind of malicious software disguises itself as legitimate software. For example, Trojans may appear to be a Java or Flash Player update upon download. Trojan malware is controlled by third parties. It can be used to access sensitive information such as Social Security numbers and credit card information.
- Tracking cookies. These track the user’s web activities, such as searches, history, and downloads, for marketing purposes.
- System monitors. This type of spyware can capture just about everything you do on your computer. System monitors can record all keystrokes, emails, chat-room dialogs, websites visited, and programs run. System monitors are often disguised as freeware.
How Do I Get Spyware?
Spyware can affect PCs, Macs, and iOS or Android devices. Although Windows operating systems may be more susceptible to attacks, attackers are becoming better at infiltrating Apple’s operating systems as well. Some of the most common ways your computer can become infected with spyware include these:
- Accepting a prompt or pop-up without reading it first
- Downloading software from an unreliable source
- Opening email attachments from unknown senders
- Pirating media such as movies, music, or games
How To Recognize Spyware On Your Device?
Spyware can be difficult to recognize on your device. By its nature, it’s meant to be deceptive and hard to find. But there are clues that can help you identify whether you’ve been infected by spyware. You may have a spyware issue if your computer shows these symptoms.
- Your device is slow or crashes unexpectedly.
- Your device is running out of hard drive space.
- You get pop-ups when you are online or offline.
How To Remove Spyware?
If you think your device is infected with spyware, run a scan with your current security software to make sure it has cleaned up everything it can. Next, download and run a virus removal tool, such as the free Norton Power Eraser.
There are also other reputable anti-spyware removal tools. Some of them work only when you manually start the scan. Others continuously monitor your computer to make sure spyware can’t modify or monitor your information.
How To Help Prevent Spyware?
Here are four main steps to help prevent spyware.
● Don’t open emails from unknown senders.
● Don’t download files from untrustworthy sources.
● Don’t click on pop-up advertisements.
● Use reputable antivirus software.
Spyware can be harmful, but it can be removed and prevented by being cautious and using an antivirus tool.
If you’ve been infected with spyware, take steps to remove it. Be proactive by changing your passwords and notifying your bank to watch for fraudulent activity.
Pcplus computing are the best for fixing computers. I had a issue with my office networking Pcplus computing team fix all my issue remotely. Thanks Paul for outstanding support. Thanks admin
I highly recommend Paul as competent, efficient and trustworthy and very professional computer tech . Paul fixed a few problems that I had with my computer. He tuned up my laptop, and fixed a problem in…
Great service and affordable prices! I bought an old Laptop that needed to be repaired. other computer repair store told me I needed to replace the motherboard for $500! I came to…
Repair & Services
Life without our Pc’s, laptops & printers is just unimaginable! So if these are ailing with hardware or software issues and you are wondering who will fix my PC instantly Our certified experts will resolve them all. From computer repair services, laptop repair services to printer repair services Our expert shall detect all concerns and accomplish everything from software installation to motherboard repair.